Muhammad Aslam Khan
Has military experience of about 32 years and is from the Regiment of Artillery. Recipient of sitara-e-imtiaz (military), he served on various command, staff, instructional, administration, operational, research and evaluation appointments during his career. Holds first class Masters’ degree in International Relations as well as doctorate from University of Peshawar, Pakistan. Frequently writes in national and international media. IR and Eurasia are his specialty. His book, "The New Great Game: Oil and Gas Politics in Central Eurasia" has been recently published by Raider Publishing International, simultaneously from New York, London and Swansea.
Articles by Muhammad Aslam Khan
- Pakistan's Case of Diplomacy and Glacier Conks
- Syrian President may survive for a while but World knows End Game
- Gasping Democracy and our unrelenting Kleptomaniacs
- India Toying with Dangerous Cold Start War Doctrine
- Pakistan in Cauldron of Internal Crises
- Choosing Between Compassion or Politics
- Lessons from Hitler: Sprouting Pains and Callous Disparities
- US-Pakistan Alliance Hits Snags
- US Ike Lashes FATA-Pakistan
- Caucasus: An Early Symptom of Wider Conflict?
- Deal on Heels
- Chinese ‘kill’ and space ethics
- Trauma in the Waiting
- The Calculus of Miscalculated Human Misery
- Muhammad Aslam Khan Niazi, BrigGen (ret.): "We are both Muslims, followers of a religion that connotes by itself through peace and tolerance"
- Narcotics Threat, Dithering Societies and Institutions
- US QDR Impacts the World Scene
- Meaningful Giants in ‘Eurasian Balkan’
- Central Asia’s Water Bomb