Mr Hichem Karoui
Hichem Karoui is an expert in US-Middle East relations. His political column has been published by varied Arabic and English speaking media. He has published hundreds of articles (cultural and political), two novels, six books dealing with Arab and international politics, among which is a 700-page long monograph in two volumes on the Bush II years in the Middle East. He holds a PhD in sociology from Sorbonne University (Paris, France).
Articles by Mr Hichem Karoui
- United States of America - nine years after 9/11
- Islam: Secularism and liberal - Thought In the Islamic World
- France: Presidential elections-the same or profound change now ?
- The Earthquake
- Arabs, Africans and Muslims in the French Elections
- The Gulf Problem with Iran
- Islamism and US Policy :THE GULF BETWEEN TWO OPPOSITE AGENDAS
- The Foolish Face of Colonial France
- War on Lebanon - major players Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Israel and USA
- Where Is Saudi Arabia Heading ?
- Syria’s Broken Promises
- About Democracy, State , and Hamas
- Global TrendsIn Gulf and Middle East Population Evolution
- OIL AND SECURITYWill Muslim Nations Control the World Oil Market?
- Israeli-Palestinian Confederation A road map for peace
- MARIAM RAJAVIAbout the Current Crisis Between The WEST And IRAN :What to do and How to do it
- Manipulation :An Endless Controversy
- About the Conference of Enhancing the Economic Future of the Middle-East
- François Mitterrand: Ten Years Later
- The true debate about energy:When Oil Runs Out...
- How the Dissidents View the New Rhetoric
- Sharon's New Deal
- Ten remarks about a murder