Balaji Chandramohan handles the Asia Pacific Bureau of World News Forecast, a United States based news website for the past three years. He is a member of think tanks such as Institute of Defense Studies and Analyses, United Service Institute, Australian Institute of International Studies, Australian Institute, Australian Strategic Policy Institute and New Zealand Institute of International Studies. He has also advised the Labour Party in New Zealand in 2008 and the Bharatiya Janata Party in India in 2009 in their election campaigns.
Articles by Balaji Chandramohan
- Why does Obama need to embrace India tightly?
- Geo-Politics of the India-Pakistan dialogue
- India’s embraces Myanmar’s military junta on terms of Realpolitik
- China and USA - a future "cold war" ?
- Sri Lanka's Post-Conflict Reconstruction Challenges
- India's paradox and ambiguity in nuclear affairs
- India-China Great Power Rivalry starts