Mr Giovanni ValvoGiovanni Daniele Valvo is an independent analyst specialized in Eastern Europe’s political and strategic issues. He has a Master’s Degree in International Relations at the University of Florence and has occasionally contributed to the Italian think-tank Equilibri.net. His publications include articles on the new EU countries, Russia, the CIS and the NATO eastward enlargement. Italian native-speaker, he is fluent in English, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
Articles by Mr Giovanni Valvo
- Kazakhstan’s contribution to a Russian missile shield
- Russia and the prospect of an international Race for the Arctic
- Belarus: the importance of the coming presidential election for Minsk's geopolitical position
- Poland: The importance of U.S. anti-missile shield for Warsaw’s geopolitical aspirations
- Belarus: Lukashenko’s strategic dilemma
- Transnistria: The reasons behind Russian-Moldovan rapprochement on the issue and its implications for Moscow’s role in the region
- Russia and the geopolitics of water: towards a new Russian order in Eurasia?