Gareth PorterGareth Porter is a historian and national-security policy analyst. His latest book, Perils of Dominance: Imbalance of Power and the Road to War in Vietnam, was published in June 2005.
Articles by Gareth Porter
- Crucial Iran nuclear evidence 'covered up'
- Chinks exposed in Obama's Taliban plan
- Iran's power rooted in Shi'ite ties
- Is a US-Iran deal on the Middle East possible?
- Economy, ties with West key to polls
- Iran urges Obama to start talks - now
- Change or deja vu? Obama divides Iran
- Hit and miss with Afghan air strikes
- 'Pushover' Maliki stands his ground
- Iran warms to freeze-for-freeze plan
- Rice and Gates divided over Iran
- Washington's befuddling line on Iran