Articles by Patrick Cockburn
- Iraq: mission accomplished?
- Pakistan to swoop on militant leaders
- Obama's Iraq plans vindicated as US agrees to pull out by 2011
- Security firms lose immunity in Iraq deal
- Iraq's northern capital stalked by suicide bombers
- Rumsfeld warns Iraqi regime not to purge US allies
- Stop killing Iraqis, nationalists warn religious fanatics
- Iraq seizes Zarqawi's 'most lethal bomb ally'
- Zarqawi's declaration of war fuels fear of violence in run-up to poll
- Iraqi Foreign Minister escapes car bomb
- Saddam handed to Iraqis to face trial
- Six days to the handover, Iraqi insurgents kill 85
- US troops threaten to cross Shia 'red line' to enter Najaf