Klaus BecherManaging Partner of the London-based consultancy Knowledge & Analysis LLP. Adviser on international security, defence and space to clients in government, international organisations and industry. 1988-2006 in high-profile positions in the international strategic think-tank community, including at DGAP, SWP, IISS and Wilton Park (United Kingdom). Lives in London and Vienna.
Articles by Klaus Becher
- Accountability for Abu Ghraib: a political litmus test for US leadership
- How Law Begets War: The International Court of Justice as a Threat to World Peace?
- If Kosovo Fails, the West Fails
- Cooperation for security and democratic development in the Middle East: Some CSCE lessons
- Who or what is blocking peace in Israel and Palestine?
- Europe Security Strategy – a proposal for a new Western partnership?