The German Green Party-Gay-Porn-Star-Douple-Agent-Islamist
If you think it is a bad joke, a TV soap or comedy or part of the next 007 movie, you are totally wrong.
This story is real in Germany.
About a Green-Party-Gay-Porn-Star-Douple-Agent- Islamist.
Here are the facts about Roque M.:
- The German domestic intelligence agency (BfV) in Cologne (picture) failed to uncover two major red flags when it hired a new counter-extremism officer in April.
- The 51-year-old planed to bomb the BfV headquarters after leaking classified information to Islamist networks.
- He also starred in several gay porn films.
- The alias he used as a prospective terrorist on Salafist online chat rooms was in fact the same as his stage name in the gay porn industry.
- The man originally from Spain was arrested Tuesday for leaking internal information on top of planning an attack on the BfV headquarters.
- He was a fan of the liberal Green Party and an active member of the local party.
- Roque M. a Christian from Tönisvorst in Germany converted to Islam.
- He was member of the steering committee of the Catholic school in Krefeld.
- He is married and has four children. One son is disabled. His wife is a doctor.
- The later Islamist tried many things like a publishing house, a tattoo studio and start-up for underwear called “German Military Underwear. Strong. Manly. Sexy.”
- When arrested he told: ” Allah, you have me now, but the plan will continue”.
- He was an Islamistic mole to protect Germany from people like himself.
- He was discovered in a chat by a mole in the Islamistic underground who worked for the spy agency.
- Is he just mentally unstable?
Besides this joke-scandal, the German domestic intelligence agency (BfV) did a great job in 2016, preventing several planned terror attacks by Islamists.
The BfV is most important for prevention. The agency hired many new people this year, including this unique double-agent.