Putin's Long-Term Honey-Trap for Trump
The CIA-FBI-NSA report about the Russian cyber attacks mentioned Trump’s business interests all over the world:
“Putin has had many positive experiences working with Western political leaders whose business interests made them more disposed to deal with Russia, such as former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder.”
This is the Achilles Heel of president Donald Trump as seen by Putin and his Russian spies.
The sweet spot to exert influence over Trump by the Kremlin is his global business empire and unlimited appetite for making more money:
- An entangled nontransparent world wide web of many business interests of the billionaire and his family in real estatate all over the world.
- It makes him and his family vulnerable in many aspects of life for the four year presidential term.
- His business empire is easy to infiltrate with cyber and telephone attacks by GRU, personal contacts and contracts finding weak points and money interests of the Trump family in global real estate over the next four years step by step.
- This fundament of Trump, his wealth empire, is not protected like the White House or the government by CIA, FBI, NSA or the Secret Service, but is a wide open target with many access points.
- One honey bate used could be a neutral non-Russian business partner in Dubai, behind him another Arab or European and a net and chain of many off-shore-companies at the very end leading to Putin’s best business friends, the Kremlin and GRU.
- Neither Putin nor Trump are so naive as to look for direct business together in Russia. This may come later after the exit out of office like with German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder and his well paid job as Chairman of Russian gas pipeline North Stream. It is a standard procedure how to buy loyalty: always remember to treat your political negotiation partner well because you may have to pay him back later.
- Putin does not want to hire the billionaire after his presidency or pay him cash. He wants to copy the proven role and friendship model with another politician and billionaire: former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi from Italy. Just read what Wikipedia writes about his cosy relationship with Putin, which was just refreshed by the visit of the Italian on Russian occupied Crimea: “Berlusconi has a warm relationship with Vladimir Putin. In November 2007 Italy’s state-owned energy company Eni signed an agreement with Russian state-owned Gazprom to build the South Stream pipeline. Investigating Italian parliament members discovered that Central Energy Italian Gas Holding (CEIGH), a part of the Centrex Group, was to play a major role in the lucrative agreement. Bruno Mentasti-Granelli, a close friend of Berlusconi, owned 33 percent of CEIGH. Italian parliament blocked the contract and accused Berlusconi of having a personal interest in the Eni-Gazprom agreement. On 1 December 2010, Wikileaks leaked American state diplomatic cables showing that American officials voiced concerns over Berlusconi’s extraordinary closeness to Putin, “including ‘lavish gifts,’ lucrative energy contracts and a ‘shadowy’ Russian-speaking Italian go-between”. Diplomats consider him “to be the mouthpiece of Putin” in Europe. According to one of the leaked cables the Georgian ambassador in Rome has told to the American officials that Georgia believes Putin has promised Berlusconi a percentage of profits from any pipelines developed by Gazprom in coordination with Eni S.p.A..”
- So the idea of Putin’s Trump strategy is clear: soft indirect step-by-step contacts and contracts with business friends of friends of friends of Trump.
- The core Achilles Heel of the Trump Inc. is its huge debt, something usual in real estate and dangerous. Trump needs large credits and cash to pay interests or his empire will collapse. He has, for example, a huge credit line with Deutsche Bank and as new president has to decide on any new punishment payments if his bank did something wrong. Here the Kremlin will check how to use debt and bank credits in a smart indirect way.
- Who cares in the American public about Dubai or somewhere else in the world or offshore companies of Russian owned companies buying into Trump-related properties with hundreds of millions in cash?
- Trump’s claims that he has “nothing to do with Russia” appear to have been contradicted by his son Donald Jr, who reportedly said in a speech in 2008 that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our [Trump Organisation] assets”.
- Putin will know all about Trump’s family and his business. He already started collecting everything by any means.
- Like a spider, Putin starts to build a hidden information net around the Trump family, his friends and friends of friends and a tool box of core know-how to be used, blocked and leaked out like cherry-picking.
- The Russian GRU already looked into the Republican party and many US senators via cyber attacks and decided not to transfer it to Wikileaks via third parties not to harm Trump. That is the Russian standard policy on Angela Merkel or other politicians, too.
- Putin waits like a crocodile in the Kremlin for the right moment to use this know-how. He likes this power-play and knows it well from his time as KGB agent in Africa, East Germany and Russia.
- By the way: all states try to promote their national interests a little like Putin, even the United States. The NSA invades Russian networks as well. The Americans even listened to the mobile of NATO ally Angela Merkel, who was decorated with the Freedom Medal by President Obama. The real question is only how far you go…and if its harms you and your image as a reliable partner more than you get out of the internet or phone lines…
At the end, all this could (not will) cost Trump the presidency and lead to impeachment because of some illegal tax issues, bribes and other strange actions, including sex affairs, within his business empire of too many different people, companies, contracts, taxes and interests.
Remember Trump is the only presidential candidate not to release his tax paper to the public. Why?
Is Michael Moore right?
Can Trump really avoid any wrong doings over the next four years somewhere in the world in the last hidden corner of Trump Inc.?
It is a deep black hole below the White House.
A president Trump walks on thin ice.
His nontransparent business empire is not a solid base or safe net, but a ticking time-bomb.