MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN?
We, the American people must decide:
- whom to follow
- where America should go
- whom to trust as Commander-in-Chief with nukes in his hands
- which character rules The White House and the United States of America from 2017 for four years
- who can preserve peace
It it NOT Donald Trump, but only the American people, who place him into the White House – or not.
- It it their responsibility for their children, America and the world.
- The White House is the highest office, not a reality TV show. We need someone who is serious about the job
What does the President do?
- The president sets the tone for the nation
- Is the voice of America to the outside world
- Is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
- Manages crises in the US and abroad
The President of the United States is a symbol for America to the world.
- He is the face of America to our friends and enemies.
- Do you really trust Donald Trump he can do this delicate job well?
- Does he project America as a beacon of hope for the world, or does Trump project an image of America as a cesspool of bigotry and hate towards others?
- Until today Donald Trump represents mainly hate. Every week he says something extremely hateful towards a group of people, whether it be Muslims, women, or Mexicans. He has offended nations all over the world, and he does not project any positive messages to the world.
- He has no plan at all, but big simple words only.