Editor Cyber Security
PJ Wilcox is an author focusing on international subterfuge and related military and covert operations. Previously, he was an entrepreneur involved with communications for mobile command posts in regions of high conflict. He worked around the World Bank, UN peacekeeping forces and heads of state, along with different intelligence communities and commercial businesses. PJ Wilcox’s first book to be released, Unsealed: Nuke Road, www.unsealednukeroad.com, is a novel drawn from his experiences and contacts, with former double agent, David M. Dastych, as a Contributor and Advisor.
Articles by PJ Wilcox
- "One of the most decisive battles in world history" - In Remembrance: 70th Anniversary of D-Day
- West Point Enjoys Fritz Kraemer's Ideas & Character, Iron Will & Courage
- U.S. LtGen and Ambassador (ret.) Ed Rowny honored by WSN Foundation
- “Space Storms” Cloud Global Security
- Stuxnet - The Trojan Horse. A Noble Weapon?