Born in Hannover/Germany in 1989. In summer 2008 Philipp graduated from the prestigious German boarding school Schule Schloss Salem. At Salem Philipp received a scholarship for exceptional political and social engagement and the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Standard Award. Philipp has been reading Corporate Management & Economics at Zeppelin University and the University of Passau. He held a scholarship of the Roland Berger Foundation and is currently working within the Private Equity sector in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
Articles by Philipp Brix
- Each "Nobel" Heart has two Chambers - Who conducts the Beat?
- Fritz Kraemer's Visions for a World 3.0 - Power & Reconciliation discussed by a NATO General and Archbishop
- DESERTEC: How could Africa's sun improve European Energy Security ?
- Round Square International ServiceTeaching Global Responsibility
- Brian Dawson from South Africa: "We live in a world of changing attitudes and values"
- Margaret Chodak from UK: "One of the challenges we face is the ever increasing numbers of schools who want to join Round Square."
- Nick Deimel from Germany: "Round Square has minimal administration costs as many students are actively engaged in this network."