Jukka Aminoff is a Helsinki-based editor, who has interviewed Finland's top politicians and opinion leaders concerning foreign and security policy issues. He has a master's degree in Marketing and Innovation from Anglia Ruskin University's Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Cambridge United Kingdom. Aminoff also follows issues concerning world economics, financial markets and investing.
Articles by Jukka Aminoff
- EU Has to Take Real ResponsibilityInterview with Lasse Lehtinen
- EU security guarantees a matter of strong significance in policy and in principle
- New Wind in Finland’s Foreign Policy – Back to Realism
- Finland’s Short-Term Vision
- Finland Is Waiting for NATO’S NRF Decision
- Finland’s EU Presidency – EU’s Global Influence is Growing
- Global economy brings stability
- Where is Finland heading?