HOW AN ISIS FATHER SENT HIS TEEN BOY ON A SUICIDE MISSION
The latest propaganda video released by ISIS proves once again that the terror group will stop at nothing to shock global audiences with its limitless brutality. It shows a young boy brainwashed by the Islamic State to commit a suicide attack. Part of the Isamists’ propaganda effort that is supposed to showcase its fighter’s resolve and composure in the face of death, it really reveals just how ruthlessly the self proclaimed caliphate is killing of its own.
There is no glory in the saddening violence committed here, nor will there be any redemption through it. The only thing that comes from such acts is sorrow and destruction.
The boy shown in the propaganda film kisses his father’s hands for the last time, before supposedly blowing himself up in an explosion seen near the end of the video.
His father helps him to enter the heavily armored vehicle:
The boy then kisses his father’s hand for the last time:
- 39 percent died blowing themselves up in a manner similar as to the one shown in the video.
- 33 percent died in combat.
- 4 percent were outfitted with explosive belts and blown up in places crowded with civilians.
- 18 percent died as part of special armed suicide squads that also carry explosive belts after killing as many people as possible.
- 60 percent of the killed children are from Iraq and Syria.